Thread: Payment Details

Default Payment Details

Could everyone please look at payment information in the updated header thread.
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ybw.com/cgi-bin/forums/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=Mercury&Number=486095&page= 0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=7&part=>here</A>

You need to send a cheque to cover everyone in your party, plus any charitable donation you wish to make, by 30th April.

Please also check attendee details. There are some updates and changes that I know of, and I'll send these to Kim to update the post when I get home this evening

<hr width=100% size=1>Utinam logica falsa tuam philisophiam totam suffodiant

Default Re: Payment Details

Payment details changed slightly, check <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ybw.com/cgi-bin/forums/showflat.pl?Cat=&Board=Mercury&Number=486095&page= 0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=7&part=>here</A>

To summarise
    Send 2 cheques in one envelope to Kim at IPC. Don't forget to add cover note with your username, so we can easily cross check payment against attendee details.

One cheque made payable to 'Oyster Quay' to cover food and marquee @£20/£10 per head
    One made payable to charity for any donations you wish to make

<hr width=100% size=1>Utinam logica falsa tuam philisophiam totam suffodiant

May I suggest that you add confirmation of payment to the list of attendees so that we know when our cheques have arrived

<hr width=100% size=1>
    "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors - and miss."
    Robert A Heinlein

Oh, don't worry! I'll be publishing regular lists of those that haven't paid!

<hr width=100% size=1>Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.