Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to wear?

Default What to wear?

My SWMBO has started to panic about what she should wear, I have already told her that our normal black plastic bin liners would be more than adequate for the occasion [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img], but she wants to know what others think?

<hr width=100% size=1>
    "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors - and miss."
    Robert A Heinlein

Default Re: What to wear?

Just casual, nothing too posh. The stinkies made a special point of dressing down last year, in a worthy attempt to make their raggie friends feel more at home [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr width=100% size=1>Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I'm not going to wear anything at all in honour of MDL's berthing and lift out charges!

<hr width=100% size=1>I Have The Body Of A God... Buddha
    Brexit: ‘taking back’ what we had never lost, in order to lose everything we had...

I shall dig out the Red Satin Basque, Fishnets, High Heels & the Bullwhip Accessory again this year. What colour are you going for this year Brendan. You know there will be all hell to pay if we clash like last time.

Martin

<hr width=100% size=1>

Decisions, decisions. Playboy bunny suit, or little black number with 20cm square of transparent fabric??????

<hr width=100% size=1>Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I think that's absolutely disgusting!!! At least I'm going to wear my "deep fried Mars Bar thong" under my Pot Noodle Y-Fronts.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Don't listen to that lot. Its strictly a "black tie" do. Ladies to wear evening dress. My missus has gone out and bought one specially. Dunno what she's gonna do with it afterwards.......I don't take her anywhere according to her.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Hope you have got some sensible 'lifting' tackle then!

<hr width=100% size=1>

Go well walking off Dolphin Haven mid summer ! [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<hr width=100% size=1>

Well, I will not be wearing a dress, jeans more than likely, [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] If that is any help. But will have camra with me for !!!!!!!!!!!! costum analises[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://powerskipper.mysite.freeserve.com/>http://powerskipper.mysite.freeserve.com/</A>
    Julie
    [URL="https://www.facebook.com/buoyfun/[URL]
    Mendezmarine.co.uk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast