Thread: Red Diesel

Default Red Diesel

I keep my boat at Cobbs Quay in Poole. MDL already charge an arm and a leg to moor boats there and over charge in my opinion for the diesel available on site. As a berth holder they give 10% discount on already well marked up prices. A farmer that I know claims he pays 14p per litre for bulk diesel! If a further tax was imposed I really would struggle to continue boating which I have done since I was 12. The boat I have is a Sealine S37 which we love. it would break my heart if I had to sell her. Please do all you can to ensure we are successful with the campain.
    A concerned owner

<hr width=100% size=1>

Default Re: Red Diesel

we are, but you should also do your bit and write to your MP.

don't leave it to others, because if everyone does that nothing will be done

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.boating-ads.co.uk/boating-ads/Froggie1.htm> Broom 38 details</A>

I am of course writing to my M.P, but I understood that MBM would be running the campaign.

<hr width=100% size=1>

They are - BUT us boaters need to be as proactive as possible, so please remember to fill in the petition that MBM are running and tell everyone where you moor about it!

I really hope we can win this 1.

<hr width=100% size=1>Thanks

Leyton
    (EXTAR Solutions - Software that works for you)