Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Diana II fails to make the start line

Very sadly, d2 will not be able to make it to mercury cos the blimmin ship that was sposed to bring her is late, so will be in soton 19th or 20th May, dang. Going mental with them unfortunately didn't work, so um, 19th it is. oright, 20th mebbe.

However, undeterred, i will be renting a boat for 8th/9th. It's a blimmin raggie from sunsail so bound too be a bit iffy. The specification says it doesn't have a holding tank "because they are always problematic" says the nice lady.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Default Re: Diana II fails to make the start line

Devastated to hear that you will have to slum it for the weekend [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<hr width=100% size=1>
    "Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors - and miss."
    Robert A Heinlein

Default Re: slumming it

Not sure which aspect of the weekend will make it slumming tho? Saturday dinner in a tent? kipping in a sunsail boat? kipping in a boat without proper sprung matresses? having to raggie around for the weekend? having a holiday weekend in the UK when it wil probly rain? not having nice showers, loos, carpet and washing machines on board? Or (worst of all) starting off in Port Solent and getting sneered at and called a flippin scumsailer by anyone in the solent with their own boat even if it's a piece of junk.

<hr width=100% size=1>

OOOOoooooo ..... I hand my snob award over to you Matt [img]/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery2>Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

um i think you're still way ahead on away goals tho?

<hr width=100% size=1>

...... and rather proud of it [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery2>Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

You should have said - you could have chartered Kelisha for the weekend. [img]/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

<hr width=100% size=1>Adrian <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.arweb.co.uk/argallery/kelisha>Kelisha</A> Nothing is better than a Holiday
    Sandra (don't call me Ian) - To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, be nothing.

Matt are you arriving Mercury on the friday or Saturday?

<hr width=100% size=1>

planned to arrive saturdayon this unnamed Sunfast 37 - will call in as "Sunfast"

<hr width=100% size=1>

Default Re: calling handle

Er if you call in as Sunfast 37 you're likely to have 75 sunsail boats descending on Marcury (which could be quite a laugh really). Your boat will be provided with a very suitable sunny brand name followed by a number, which is very logical, if a little unromantic.

<hr width=100% size=1>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast