Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Agenda?

duncan is offline Registered User

Default Re: Yarmouth Friday night

sounds good rick.

might as well have a plan - 1900h Yarmouth Roads sounds as good as any (and nearly 3 hours ahead of the main fleet last year!)

weather looks wet and westerly for the early weekend / wet north/ne later so the passagemakers should be OK but damp.....

<hr width=100% size=1>madesco madidum ....[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

May be a possibility now! Will be taking a run out with Breakaway and may just happen to find our way in that direction! Purley by chance you understand.[img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img] This new engine of mine seems to smell out pints these days!! However, as respectable member of the communitity I may just confine myself to lemonade in your convivial company! But don't wait up!

<hr width=100% size=1>Boating is <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.powerboattraininguk.co.uk>Serious Fun</A>

what 'new engine' - ? the one in your boat's done more hours than most berthed in Mercury surely! ...[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<hr width=100% size=1>madesco madidum ....[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Geoffs is offline Registered User

Yeah right!!!! I hope to be at Yarmouth 7:00-7:30 ish. What do you want to order, Col?!!

<hr width=100% size=1>Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'
    Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'

paulineb is offline Registered User

We're coming to Yarmouth ..... setting off tomorrow as soon as I wake up

<hr width=100% size=1>Pxx

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.paulinebeddoes.co.uk/php-cgi/gallery2>Perils of Pauline in Pics</A>

when are you leaving Geoff?

This of course is most probably true! However, since installing it I feel like a new man after all the problems I had with petrol! Maybe that's what I mean!!.
    Oh by the way, may not now make Yarmouth for that pint. I have got to (I make it sound like a hardship [img]/forums/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]) deliver a boat from Hamble down to Poole this afternoon. Depends when I get back. Scheduled to leave Hamble at about 2.30 so good likleyhood I'll make it but depends on my return lift back to Hamble.

<hr width=100% size=1>Boating is <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.powerboattraininguk.co.uk>Serious Fun</A>

Hope to be leaving Poole between 17:30 & 18:00, depending on traffic on way down.

<hr width=100% size=1>Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'

give me a call then geoff when you are heading off

I'll call you on mobile, knowing our luck with VHF! Still same moby number?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234