Thread: Wee Maid???

Default Wee Maid???

Hi Everyone, I'm trying to track down a boat named wee maid, my dad Stephen Rea and his dad Alan Rea built it in their garden and it was first kept in the 1980's in Hull Marina it took them 6 years to build her, very sadly my dad passed away suddenly 3 weeks ago, I would to know where wee maid is kept now and be able show my grandad a recent photo if possible, many thanks in advance

Default Re: Wee Maid???

Quote Originally Posted by Lhague83 View Post
    Hi Everyone, I'm trying to track down a boat named wee maid, my dad Stephen Rea and his dad Alan Rea built it in their garden and it was first kept in the 1980's in Hull Marina it took them 6 years to build her, very sadly my dad passed away suddenly 3 weeks ago, I would to know where wee maid is kept now and be able show my grandad a recent photo if possible, many thanks in advance
    good morning, not sure if you would still require the information but i believe this is the craft i am viewing saturday, it certainly sounds like it AE&S RAE of hull.
    it has a green hull and white superstructure, fitted with a 6cylinder engine,
    Please feel free to give me a shout if this sounds familiar and i will take some pics for you whilst there,
    regards keith