Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I seem to remember a few years ago a disgraced antipodean entertainer having his house flooded
    I may be wrong but not always

Sunbury this morning

Blame it on the boogie .

Those mooring at Penton will be interested to know that water is now encroaching onto Mixnams Lane making for a rather damp entry to the marina. I'm heading there later this afternoon - Fortunately I'm in a Land Rover.

Quote Originally Posted by sailorman View Post
    I seem to remember a few years ago a disgraced antipodean entertainer having his house flooded
    Not disgraced yet, he might prove yet to be innocent as was Jim Davidson. There's too much indiscriminate mud slinging and people climbing on band wagons to pre-judge anyone.
    Having said that he did lose that magnificent Crocodile he had in his garden. Something I envied indeed lusted after.

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    Having said that he did lose that magnificent Crocodile he had in his garden. Something I envied indeed lusted after.
    When I passed this summer he was chatting to Debbie McGee. Are we talking about the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Actionmat View Post
    When I passed this summer he was chatting to Debbie McGee. Are we talking about the same thing?
    No, Rolf Harris.

Just spoke to Penton Hook to change a craneage date and they mentioned Mixnams Lane leading to gate 1 is now flooded and Chertsey Lane leading from Thorpe Park roundabout to Staines Bridge is now impassable. Boats are fine but they're advising berth holders not to even try to get to them for the time being.

video link here for a youtube video showing the flooding around windsor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y4JY...ature=youtu.be