Default XM DSC VHF radio manual

If anyone has an electronic copy of the user manual for an XM DSC VHF radio, would you be able to forward me a copy please?

I'm trying to connect it to a Garmin 551s Chartplotter for the GPS feed to the radio and I need to identify the wiring pins from the Mini DIN 8 pin plug at the back of the radio.

Thanks in advance.

mtb27

Default Re: XM DSC VHF radio manual

#JumbleDuck, Thanks for the pointer, I saw that but it didn't work out so i start this thread fresh. As it turns out, I might have a solution, which, if it works out, anyone else in search of this elusive document will be able to get it from me. To be continued....

Good morning If you manage to get a copy of this manual please may I have a copy. Thank you

I hope to get an electronic copy shortly. I will forward on a copy to anyone who wants one. Please PM me with email address, after i confirm I have it.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by mtb27 View Post
    If anyone has an electronic copy of the user manual for an XM DSC VHF radio, would you be able to forward me a copy please?

I'm trying to connect it to a Garmin 551s Chartplotter for the GPS feed to the radio and I need to identify the wiring pins from the Mini DIN 8 pin plug at the back of the radio.

Thanks in advance.

mtb27

Hi, I'm looking for a pdf copy of a XM DSC VHF radio manual - did you ever manage to get hold of one? If you did I would be grateful for a copy to stevewfrost@gmail.com