Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Wareham

Default Re: food choices asap please

sounds about right. Anyway dragging the boat back up here on sunday. Launch it on thr Thames. Saves driving 120 miles to get pee'd on. I only have to drive 30 miles!

<hr width=100% size=1>

duncan is offline Registered User

I am now looking doubtfull - scary but it's a work thing......

Will only realy know Friday evening - but wasn't down for food anyway so I trust I am only letting myself down

<hr width=100% size=1>madesco madidum ....[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Geoffs is offline Registered User

Blimee, no Brendan, no Jon now poss no Duncan. Not many of the WADSMS. founder members left. Thank goodness for Steve, Barry, Forbsie and Col [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img].

From the looks of the weather forecast, I may leave the boat in Poole, and arrive in Wareham by car.

<hr width=100% size=1>Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'
    Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'

Default Re: Wareham

I could put a cork in it but maybe that would be even more dangerous!!! [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

<hr width=100% size=1>

Default Missing Wareham

Without a boat I was considering swimming up to Wareham - but still no joy. SWMBO has me vsiting SIL and putting up new shed. I have tried to postpone this, claim to be injured, talked about long lost uncle in Wareham, claimed insanity but to no avail, SWMBO is absolutely adamant that I am going to visit SIL. The fact that it is our wedding anniversary has nothing to do with it!

Have a drink (or two) for me and I hope that the round does not get too small.

Jon

<hr width=100% size=1>

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://home.btconnect.com/bailey>BOAT NO LONGER FOR SALE</A>

Default Re: Missing Wareham

should be catching the 10:30 ish bridge so hope to be there by 1:30
    depending on tide and speed limit
    sorry wont be staying for food

<hr width=100% size=1>

duncan is offline Registered User

you should make it for 1145h from the 1030 lift in that boat surely! 15 mins to main channel, 15 to the end of the Wareham River and 45 mins quietly running up river...........

<hr width=100% size=1>madesco madidum ....[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Geoffs is offline Registered User

Rummy was well established when I got there at about 1:00pm.

Thank you Rumtigger, for your hospitality aboard, um.... Rumtigger[img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<hr width=100% size=1>Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'
    Old Chinese proverb 'Man who sail boat into rice field, soon get into paddy'

end of river back to quay in six min's

<hr width=100% size=1>

1) Great to see you all again on Saturday.
    2) Where's the photos, Barry?
    3) I seem to remember us organising another meet, but at that point, my memory fails me. [img]/forums/images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

<hr width=100% size=1>