Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manhattan 56

Default Re: Manhattan 56

Quote Originally Posted by PowerYachtBlog View Post
    If you want to make a number to it I have to say it has be around 50k cheaper. But this always subject to condition, distance to your location, and age.
    I'd say thats about right. When i was looking 10 years ago the M56 was selling for 20% below Princess 57, and 30% below Sq 58. The numbers were bigger of course, but the proportions are the same. We dismissed the M56 for reasons similar to mapism.

Jrudge, i'd make any offer subject to your satisfaction with the noise and handling at sea trial, as most standard contracts would not allow you to reject a boat just for these reasons. As I understand it the M56 does not have dustbin silencers fitted, so is quite noisy, and can ride with the bow very high.

Quote Originally Posted by stillwaters View Post
    Would an Azimut 55 be any good? I saw a 2005 one not so long ago, low hours, interior like new and didn't seem to need much apart from a clean & polish plus a larger plotter, maybe. It seemed really good value, but we are after a semi-d, so not for us. Not certain if it is still available, but if it is, you'd likely be looking at a similar price. Can point you to the broker, if interested.
    Yes please 😄

Wow, another convert to the Italian fleet? ��

Quote Originally Posted by jrudge View Post
    Yes please ��
    PM sent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12