Default Colvic Victor 34 Original Design Plan Drawings

I have an original set of Architect Drawings for the design of the colvic victor 34 from 1975 by J a Bennett.. They came with our boat a couple of years ago. They are on paper about 4ft wide by 2ft high. There are all sorts of different ones from bulkheads to steering,rig,both accommodation layouts and more.
    I am in the process of having them scanned and put onto memory stick for a friend.
    Anybody interested in a set can message me and they can be available at the same price it cost me to have them scanned/transfered.
    Alternatively if anybody already has done what I am trying to do, then let me know to save my efforts.

Default Re: Colvic Victor 34 Original Design Plan Drawings

Hi, I would be very interested in a set. I bought a 34 last December and am in the process (next winter) to renovate extensively. So, that would be a great help.
    Before I decide, I would very much like to know what the 'scanning' cost are. Greetings, Hans

Hi, I would be interested in a set. My Victor 34 I bought in Dec. 1999, now I am old and will sell it, but I will build a model of the Victor, so I need the plans. Please write what the plans will cost.

Best regards Sönke

Without wishing to sound like a sour puss. Copyright?

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Turgidson View Post
    Without wishing to sound like a sour puss. Copyright?
    Theoretically correct but, as all those interested already have the vessel, no real harm. It's not like they are about to start production!
    I'd rather be naked
    www.mastaclimba.com

On the same subject, I have the paper plans for my Colvic Countess 33 (Pilot House).
    MontyMariner.co.uk
    Facilitated by AWESEM WP Agency

Hi, I would be interested in a set. My victor 34 I bought in Dec. 1999, now I am old and will sell the boot, but I will build a modell if the victor, so I need the plans. Please write what the plans will cost.
    Best regards, Sönke

Quote Originally Posted by iantomlinson View Post
    I have an original set of Architect Drawings for the design of the colvic victor 34 from 1975 by J a Bennett.. They came with our boat a couple of years ago. They are on paper about 4ft wide by 2ft high. There are all sorts of different ones from bulkheads to steering,rig,both accommodation layouts and more.
    I am in the process of having them scanned and put onto memory stick for a friend.
    Anybody interested in a set can message me and they can be available at the same price it cost me to have them scanned/transfered.
    Alternatively if anybody already has done what I am trying to do, then let me know to save my efforts.
    Hello, I´m interested in a set. My colvic victor 34 I bought in 1999 now I am old and will sell the boat . I will build a model of the victor, so I need the plans. Please write how much the plans will cost.

Best regards from Germany

Sönke Schwanbeck