Default Extended Swim Platforms, how much do they cost?

I will probably not get this done for a long time, if at all, as I have other things that are higher priority for the boat and the costs are all mounting up, but I am curious to know how much it would cost to fit an extended swim platform to a Sealine 310

I've seen adverts and websites from US sites that suggest they are as cheap as $1,250 - I'm guessing that in the UK and Europe the prices will be nowhere near as cheap as this?

Any UK websites that you could recommend for me to have a look at would be appreciated as well if you know of any

Something like this I would love to have eventually if they are affordable to have done in the UK
    sealine-310-fly-02622020161368556869545170524548x.jpg

Default Re: Extended Swim Platforms, how much do they cost?

My guess is you are probably looking at a custom job to do that which will probably cost more than £1000..

It's not something you can buy or order from a brochure. The old platform needs to be removed and a new piece 'cut and shut' in place to give the extension. It all needs to be strengthened and of course some clever design is needed to ensure it looks right. Finally a new custom teak deck needs to be added. Jimmy the Builder of this parish have one made for his Targa 40. I don't know what it cost but I can't imagine you'd get much change out of £4k to do it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by petem View Post
    I can't imagine you'd get much change out of £4k to do it properly.
    Yeah, this is the sort of figure I was expecting, as I said, I am really just curious, and at that price I will probably have to remain curious