Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: A great promo video from Princess

It does seem a bit spiteful but at the end of the day I guess it isn't our train set and that was reinforced by zero response to my private message.

The bulk of the content in that thread discussed the original topic not the removal of the thread.

I still think it's a great video & was looking over some earlier boat promo stuff on YouTube yesterday which emphasised how dated and formulaic they now feel.

H.

Quote Originally Posted by sorabain View Post
    Seems a bit peculiar to re-instate this thread and "bury" the other one that ended up with more action. One step forwards, another one backwards. Ah well.
    My thoughts too. Very odd.

I'm a bit underwhelmed by this video - different, stylish etc etc but at the end I just thought - why not buy a big house with a lovely pool somewhere special for the Grandparents to play with the little ones. You wouldn't need as many staff either.

I just watched on Youtube the next video about Princess - the Princess 40M. That really caught my imagination, at the end I wanted to own such a beautiful, powerful thing (congratulations Magnum - excellent taste). The technical intro, the beautiful shots, on-board lovelies, open water cruising in beautiful scenery - all reminded me why I love boats and why they are such great fun (despite the loos bunging up etc).

That was great. That for that video.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345