Here are some of the "trades" I've seen people using round Europe:-
1. Making up covers, awnings and biminis as well as sailmending.
2. For scuba divers, cleaning off and underwater inspections
3. Electrix maintenance onboard
4. Writing software and selling it over the internet.
5. taking over FDs job during maternity leave (admittedly a CA)
6. Marine engineering.
7. Writing Pilots and/or travel books.
8. Marina manager/harbourmaster.
9. Building site work. (Only 1 of 5 was labouring, the rest were skilled tradesmen).
<hr width=100% size=1>