Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: I can't wait to see this in the cinema

tried to watch the more budget Crowhurst last night. what a load of utter crap. the acting was wooden and cringeworthy from the rest of the cast, the Electron didnt look like the real Electron, it didnt show the trouble he had with the construction and preparation of the boat. it also had annoying singing scenes and obnoxious quick cuts of previous scene "trying" to show his madness. its a total failure! avoid! Mercy isnt perfect either but is superior to this.
    aka- woozy-UK

Quote Originally Posted by UK-WOOZY View Post
    tried to watch the more budget Crowhurst last night. what a load of utter crap. the acting was wooden and cringeworthy from the rest of the cast, the Electron didnt look like the real Electron, it didnt show the trouble he had with the construction and preparation of the boat. it also had annoying singing scenes and obnoxious quick cuts of previous scene "trying" to show his madness. its a total failure! avoid! Mercy isnt perfect either but is superior to this.
    That doesn't sound good at all. "Singing scenes" ..... really.

I enjoyed "The Mercy" and have seen it twice now but this alternative sounds rather grim.

Richard

I watched "The Mercy" on a long flight last month.

As a sailor I found it harrowing to watch at times, even though I knew the sad ending.

hello i am stefan can you please tell me how can i go for my own new post? actually i just joined ybw

Quote Originally Posted by StefenMaze View Post
    hello i am stefan can you please tell me how can i go for my own new post? actually i just joined ybw
    Welcome Stephan. Glad you could join.

To start a new thread (post), go to the top on the left and click “New Posts”.

I hope you like it here!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234