Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26667172737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Default Re: Greek Cruising Tax update from the CA

Quote Originally Posted by vyv_cox View Post
    Did you click on the Print button? Seems to work even though I don't have a printer.
    Printing your documents: EVen without a printer, you must always print - in this case print means giving you a PDF file of the document - which you should store on your Laptop or mobile device.

You may be able to find a succer to print the documnets for you, but when push comes to shove, you just show the document on screen to Port Police and if they don't like it, you email it to that port police - and tell them to print it.

If anyone comes across PP who refuse to accept this and wont print it for you, let me know....

Its an Item to add to the FAQ's that PP must accept this or an email.

Quote Originally Posted by sailaboutvic View Post
    @vasant ......nothing and everthing is expected , as for the FAQ you can wave them at the PP till your blue in he face ,
    I have In The pass had the full copy of Greek law as it was writing at time of passing in Greek re getting DEKPA stamp and been told it's wrong and I had to do this and that .

I sorry to say no matter what is said here , what ever the CA does , these problems will go on and on .
    I think If I leaned anything in all the years I been in Greece is stand your ground if you know your right , in the end after being pass from one to the other someone will appear who have a little knowledge what he talking about .
    Or do as the Greeks , take no notice .
    but if a public authority will fine you illegally this is good enough to start another legal process locally or abroad. locally we could contact the ombuds

https://www.synigoros.gr/?i=stp.en

This part must be defendet in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by vyv_cox View Post
    Did you click on the Print button? Seems to work even though I don't have a printer.
    You are a genius! It worked...

JUst had a run with PP Aegina who, after telling me to “come back on Monday “(?!), stood their ground a) refusing to register my boat as being out of use when it is on the land in a local boatyard saying, “this is not necessary” b) that TEPAI does not need to be paid until the boat goes into the water c) when it goes into the water I should register then and start to pay from that month and c) “advising” that it is not possible to stamp the DEKPA until the renewal date. I’m at a bit of a loss really but, tomorrow, am due to go to Piraeus by ferry and will take the boat paperwork with me and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Robb View Post
    Printing your documents: EVen without a printer, you must always print - in this case print means giving you a PDF file of the document - which you should store on your Laptop or mobile device.
    This we have done successfully Chris but, how long does one have to wait for the attachments and payment number to be returned please?
    Last edited by grumpygit; 17-05-19 at 10:00.

Quote Originally Posted by vasant View Post
    but if a public authority will fine you illegally this is good enough to start another legal process locally or abroad. locally we could contact the ombuds

https://www.synigoros.gr/?i=stp.en

This part must be defendet in my eyes
    Have you try taken out any type of illegal action aguist anyone in Greece let alone a government body
    Warning forumite dyslexia near by
    www.bluewatersailorcroatia.webs.com

I have registered okay. Filled out forms okay using what seems logical when in doubt. Got the pdf's with the 20 digit number by email and have done a transfer from my Transferwise euro account. I'm now waiting to see if I get an email with confirmation OR do I need to login and check???

Quote Originally Posted by grumpygit View Post
    This we have done successfully Chris but, how long does one have to wait for the attachments and payment number to be returned please?
    The 2 attachments have now arrived, the email took about 2hrs to come through. I don't know if this is an acceptable reply time? Just the Greek bank payment to do now.

I think the top man in all this business is Chris so many thanks and for all your and others time and efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpygit View Post
    The 2 attachments have now arrived, the email took about 2hrs to come through. I don't know if this is an acceptable reply time? Just the Greek bank payment to do now.

I think the top man in all this business is Chris so many thanks and for all your and others time and efforts.
    Grumps - I have found taht several payment rejections have occured because there are 2 20 digit numbers on the system. The one NOT to use is the Application number which have characters in ie SSR00467600000

Use the one with just Numeric.

Quote Originally Posted by tony12345 View Post
    I have registered okay. Filled out forms okay using what seems logical when in doubt. Got the pdf's with the 20 digit number by email and have done a transfer from my Transferwise euro account. I'm now waiting to see if I get an email with confirmation OR do I need to login and check???
    You wont get an email back, although they have agreed that they will add this. I pointed out to them that it was illegal not to issue a receipt for a payment in Greece. I said if we dont get a receipt the law says that we MUST NOT pay. Point made there !

I will post again my instructions which now include at the end how to print things out.

Page 76 of 85 FirstFirst ... 26667172737475767778798081 ... LastLast