Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428287888990919293 LastLast

Default Re: Tepai entry instructions

Having read the "Out of Use" suggestions, my biggest concern was if I were to hand over the ships papers to the PP what were the chances of getting them back next season? So on the advice of a few locals and
    boat owners there, we have decided to simply let the Tax lapse at the end of September....do nothing ... and simply pay the tax online again come May next year.

Quote Originally Posted by jonrarit View Post
    Having read the "Out of Use" suggestions, my biggest concern was if I were to hand over the ships papers to the PP what were the chances of getting them back next season? So on the advice of a few locals and
    boat owners there, we have decided to simply let the Tax lapse at the end of September....do nothing ... and simply pay the tax online again come May next year.
    You don't say if you are in or out of the water. If out you are doing what is laid down in law. If in the water you may have a seriously e pensive time when you come back.
    Do not confuse the DEKPA regs with the E-tepai. The DEKPA must be validated annually in or out of the water. If out you can be put OUT OF USE. This is not the same as out of Use or exempt from the e-tepai point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Robb View Post
    You don't say if you are in or out of the water. If out you are doing what is laid down in law. If in the water you may have a seriously e pensive time when you come back.
    Do not confuse the DEKPA regs with the E-tepai. The DEKPA must be validated annually in or out of the water. If out you can be put OUT OF USE. This is not the same as out of Use or exempt from the e-tepai point of view.
    Hi Chris, can I just confirm if the boat is on the hard you do not need a Tepai or to tell the Port Police it is out of the water - cheers

You don't say if you are in or out of the water.
    The boat is in the water Chris although she will be out for Jan/Feb/Mar. Yes I agree it is laid down in the law that I should submit the papers and declare out of use but my point is there is a single port policeman in Gouvia (very helpful too) but he doesn't have the facilities (or instruction) to retain ships papers. The boat is not going to be moving so who is going to check? Even if they wanted to check who are they going to ask as there is no one on the boat.

The DEKPA has just been renewed and the port policeman didn't even ask me if the tax had been paid or not he just stamped the DEKPA as per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by jordanbasset View Post
    Hi Chris, can I just confirm if the boat is on the hard you do not need a Tepai or to tell the Port Police it is out of the water - cheers
    Correct.

The boat is in the water Chris although she will be out for Jan/Feb/Mar. Yes I agree it is laid down in the law that I should submit the papers and declare out of use but my point is there is a single port policeman in Gouvia (very helpful too) but he doesn't have the facilities (or instruction) to retain ships papers. The boat is not going to be moving so who is going to check? Even if they wanted to check who are they going to ask as there is no one on the boat.

The DEKPA has just been renewed and the port policeman didn't even ask me if the tax had been paid or not he just stamped the DEKPA as per usual.
    I am really surprised that the marina has not sorted this. The PP at gouvia has no faculties to hold papers and you have to go to Corfu town PP.

I am really surprised that the marina has not sorted this. The PP at gouvia has no faculties to hold papers and you have to go to Corfu town PP. Good luck. Let's hope they don't have s little Hitler on the next watch!

Correct.
    Thanks

Well I am having difficulties .The system says my password is incorrect although it is self generating .On clicking on reset password nothing happens? I tried a few time without success, only to get a page saying. This account blocked......I went to the bank and they said it's impossible to pay without 20 digit code .I the went to the KIP. And they said I needed an accountant. Help
    never confuse education with intelligence
    Sailing the Aegean

Quote Originally Posted by rtboss1 View Post
    Well I am having difficulties .The system says my password is incorrect although it is self generating .On clicking on reset password nothing happens? I tried a few time without success, only to get a page saying. This account blocked......I went to the bank and they said it's impossible to pay without 20 digit code .I the went to the KIP. And they said I needed an accountant. Help
    PM sent

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428287888990919293 LastLast