Default Boulters Lock Resturant

Have been warned that the depth of water at Boulters restaurant pontoon is much lower than normal. Maybe due to nearby building works. Can anybody confirm for definite.
    Was hoping to visit this Wednesday but dont want to risk damaging a prop at this stage of the year

Dave

Default Re: Boulters Lock Resturant

sounds like you might be better just mooring up on the left side of the river (if heading upstream), as there are some public moorings there and some rings in the wall (by the main road). You can then just walk the 100 yards or so to the restaurant. From memory the restaurant moorings always looked a bit shallow, not that I have actually moored there myself, but when waiting in the lock layby, that whole area looks shallow.

It's marginal at best.

Go upstream and gently reverse into the end nearest the Restaurant if you want to use the pontoon! Keep a wide berth while going past it...

Otherwise ThamesS23 is correct.

If it's any help to you there was a Sealine 28 or 34 on the restaurant moorings yesterday.River is a bit low at the moment,below Cookham weir I could see a shingle bank that I haven't seen for a while.
    It is shallow there as ThamesS23 has said.

Thanks guys, I think I will take ThamesS23's advice