Default If you want to Cheer yourself up

In the UK it is Cold, Windy, Wet, January and Miserable and to boot I have a mouse in my house that I cant catch. So to cheer myself up I bought a Motorbike and a DJI Spark Drone (Flymore Package). Agreed the motorbike has little to do with boating but I intend to use the Spark to video and photo some boating exploits.

If you are thinking of buying yourself a little treat I can highly recommend the DJI Spark but buy the flymore package (£630) with the controller you will not regret it. If you do be patient and do lots of You Tube research before you go fly.

It is in my view a very nice boating accessory, Smaller and cheaper than the mavic

Dennis
    Only ever look down on a person when you are bending over to help them up.

Default Re: If you want to Cheer yourself up

Trying hard to convince myself I need one and get it before we head of to the slopes.
    Do you find the video quality on the spark good enough? Also wondering about its ability to handle wind as I would like to film my son windsurfing is possible.
    From I price and size perspective it seems a good buy just concerned it might fall short.

Default Re: If you want to Cheer yourself up

Quote Originally Posted by rlw View Post
    Trying hard to convince myself I need one and get it before we head of to the slopes.
    Do you find the video quality on the spark good enough? Also wondering about its ability to handle wind as I would like to film my son windsurfing is possible.
    From I price and size perspective it seems a good buy just concerned it might fall short.
    Both the Video and Picture quality are very very good indeed. Most youtube and other vids you see online are reduced to upload so not a good comparison. Handles wind very well. I would say buy one.

If you want to PM me your number happy to give you a call as I have learnt a lot assuming you are in the uk

Regards

Dennis
    Only ever look down on a person when you are bending over to help them up.