Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Results 71 to 79 of 79
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Me North Dorset. Venezia in Portland.
    Posts
    3,253

    Default Re: Cherbourg Scuttlebutt September 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemini View Post
    I am on for september 22/23 but not on your registered list - The yacht is Chamapasak, a Dufour classic 32 and I did attend last year because I happened to be in Cherbourg at the time - great fun. Now registered as Jemini !
    Hi Jemini,

    I can't see your registration, did you go to the correct site: http://cherbourg.fawthrop.me.uk/CherbourgCruise.php?
    Adventure before dementia

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    3,232

    Default Re: Cherbourg Scuttlebutt September 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonFa View Post
    Hi Jemini,

    I can't see your registration, did you go to the correct site: http://cherbourg.fawthrop.me.uk/CherbourgCruise.php?
    I took Jemini's comment as meaning that he had registered with the forum.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Cherbourg Scuttlebutt September 2018

    Hi SimonFa, I have registered Jemini on the Cherbourg forum - The yacht is Champasak a Dufour 32 classic. I hope i am now included in the List of participants?

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4,445

    Default Re: Cherbourg Scuttlebutt September 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemini View Post
    Hi SimonFa, I have registered Jemini on the Cherbourg forum - The yacht is Champasak a Dufour 32 classic. I hope i am now included in the List of participants?
    Just checked, you're there. Stick your crew on if any when you sort it out and you're good to go!

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Cherbourg Scuttlebutt September 2018

    dom many thanks and I will do but have got used to being single handed since departure of my sailing partner. Robin.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4,445

    Default Re: Cherbourg Scuttlebutt September 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemini View Post
    dom many thanks and I will do but have got used to being single handed since departure of my sailing partner. Robin.

    I'm hoping you mean he just gave up crewing! Anyway you're more than welcome: Stugeron for some on the way over, Alka Setlzer for all on the return

    BTW, occasionally crew looking for a berth if you fancy company.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Cherbourg Scuttlebutt September 2018

    She went to the sunny cruising grounds in the sky - Robin

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: Cherbourg Scuttlebutt September 2018

    Dom I would need to be sure of their compatability and while ability is not necessary I would need to know he/she has some experience of sailing in the channel and to join in the fun of the w/end?

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4,445

    Default Re: Cherbourg Scuttlebutt September 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by Jemini View Post
    She went to the sunny cruising grounds in the sky - Robin
    Oh my goodness, so sorry to hear that. You have done extraordinarily well to get back out there and I'm sure she's incredibly proud of you.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Find Boats For Sale

to
to