Default Meeting - Sadler and Starlight Owners Association, East Coast Branch

The SSOA is setting up an East Coast Branch and is having an inaugural meeting at Fox's Marina Yacht Club, 11.30am for 12 noon on Saturday 10/2/18. Numbers required for catering purposes. Any Sadler or Starlight owners or potential owners in the East Coast area are welcome but would probably be expected to join. Please respond here if you would like to attend and I will add you to the list. Andy

Default Re: Meeting - Sadler and Starlight Owners Association, East Coast Branch

Good to hear. But when we had a Sadler, about er um 15 years ago, there was an East Coast branch. I remember going to a meet at Brightlingsea one winter weekend, nosh in the Colne YC.
    Keep up to date with 'East Coast Pilot' at www.eastcoastpilot.com

Default Re: Meeting - Sadler and Starlight Owners Association, East Coast Branch

Indeed, nice to hear this is getting going again. I would have been interested but Mrs SP has other plans for me that day. I hope it goes well.

Thanks for the interest. This is something of an exploratory meeting and I know there are a good number of East Coast Sadler owners who are not members of the SSOA. If there was a little more activity they might feel inclined to join, having said that, this is not a recruitment drive, the aim is maybe help people get a little more out of their chosen leisure activity. Andy

I don't wish to resurrect this post, but sometimes you see a post and think, I wonder what happened......

The outcome was 24 people attended the meeting (about twice the number I expected) and the East Coast Branch of the SSOA is up and running again. And yes Cantata, we have even planned a Brightlingsea event with eats at Colne Y C - plus ca change. But very pleased with the outcome. As an after thought, Fox's Marina Yacht Club were excellent in looking after us all and the catering was first class and reasonably priced. Andy