Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Bow roller took a caning

Victoria Canada or Victoria Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Victoria Canada or Victoria Australia?
    His location , in his profile and displayed in the header of his posts is "Salish Sea" , the intricate network of coastal waterways that includes the southwestern portion of the Canadian province of British Columbia and the northwestern portion of the U.S. state of Washington.!

You would do well to edit your profile to read something sensible amd informative for your location!

Quote Originally Posted by VicS View Post
    His location , in his profile and displayed in the header of his posts is "Salish Sea" , the intricate network of coastal waterways that includes the southwestern portion of the Canadian province of British Columbia and the northwestern portion of the U.S. state of Washington.!

You would do well to edit your profile to read something sensible amd informative for your location!
    Spoilsport!

You're right - Victoria, Canada - the bit that's not covered in ice at the moment. In fact, it's similar to S England I'd say. Certainly less chilly than Scotland, where I used to live.

By way of an update, I've inspected the damage and there's cracking in the gelcoat pretty much all around the roller, so I'll have to grind quite a lot back to get to undamaged material. Looks like it will be worth doing a proper job.
    Last edited by armchairsailor; 25-01-18 at 17:15.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12