Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Trojian T-105 vs T-125 vs T-145?

I have to start with an apology - I used to have a graph from Trojan that showed the lifecycle predictions for their standard ranges of batteries, and I've lost it. The reason I mention it is that I changed from T105 to T1275 to get many more cycles before death. I'm sure if you ask the technical people they'll send you a copy. Incidentally - and I have no link to them - www.tayna.co.uk are worth a look if you are buying.
    David Berry, "Time to go South" from Amazon

Quote Originally Posted by whiteoaks7 View Post
    I have to start with an apology - I used to have a graph from Trojan that showed the lifecycle predictions for their standard ranges of batteries, and I've lost it. The reason I mention it is that I changed from T105 to T1275 to get many more cycles before death. I'm sure if you ask the technical people they'll send you a copy. Incidentally - and I have no link to them - www.tayna.co.uk are worth a look if you are buying.
    I'm afraid you didn't need to change - T-1275 batteries are exactly the same technology as the T-105, and are rated for exactly the same cycle life. Trojan say both batteries will achieve 1200 cycles to 50% depth of discharge.

The chart of cycle life you referred to can be seen here on the Trojan website - http://www.trojanbattery.com/product...ine-flooded-2/
    Last edited by pvb; 14-02-18 at 16:13. Reason: added link

Quote Originally Posted by pvb View Post
    I'm afraid you didn't need to change - T-1275 batteries are exactly the same technology as the T-105, and are rated for exactly the same cycle life. Trojan say both batteries will achieve 1200 cycles to 50% depth of discharge.

The chart of cycle life you referred to can be seen here on the Trojan website - http://www.trojanbattery.com/product...ine-flooded-2/
    Annoyingly the T-1275s are 181 wide like the T-105s. About 1cm wider than most other deep cycle or leisure batteries.

My battery box, which is built like Fort Knox, is 177 wide. Not bitter me.... No.
    www.Chasing-Contours.com - A circumnavigation by boat, bikes, climbing & paragliding

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12