Default Wanted Upholster Milfird Haven Pembrokeshire

I am looking for someone to work on interior of my Discus.I want to have some of berths settees recovered and some replaced .I also want a better arrangement for back cushions in saloon.Anyone know of any RELIABLE, reasonable providers of this service.
    Would also like someone to do some interior woodwork and maybe electrics.
    Cheers
    Rich

Default Re: Wanted Upholster Milfird Haven Pembrokeshire

Not in Milford Haven, but in East Llanion Marine, Pembroke Dock there is a company who make/repair upholstery. They worked on my Hunter seating/cushions and did a more than acceptable job some 4/5 years ago. I assume they are still in business. I cannot remember their name, but if you contact East Llanion then they will be able to put you in touch.

In terms of woodwork/electrics ask East Llanion, as like most yards they will have contacts. Chap to talk to at East Llanion is Vance by the way, no connection other than a customer.

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete735 View Post
    Not in Milford Haven, but in East Llanion Marine, Pembroke Dock there is a company who make/repair upholstery. They worked on my Hunter seating/cushions and did a more than acceptable job some 4/5 years ago. I assume they are still in business. I cannot remember their name, but if you contact East Llanion then they will be able to put you in touch.

In terms of woodwork/electrics ask East Llanion, as like most yards they will have contacts. Chap to talk to at East Llanion is Vance by the way, no connection other than a customer.

Thanks for that.I seem to have just received your response..Will check out East Lanion and Vance
    Where are you based?
    Milford?Neyland?or over the river?
    Cheers
    Rich

I was going to suggest the firm in East Lanion too. They made my son a good sail cover.
    His boat is in the yard awaiting him getting round to selling it.
    Not all who wander are lost