Default Budding sailer with sailboat on the Medway looking for any opportunities

Hi All,
    I am looking for any opportunity to crew on any sailboat to gain more experience.
    I currently have a 21ft jaguar on a swinging mooring off Hooness yacht club and would be happy to go out with that aswell but would need someone with a bit more experience than myself as I’m still a novice, hence looking for the experience.
    Please don’t hesitate to contact me, I’m mostly available during the week so with a bit of notice I should hopefully be available.
    Many thanks
    Last edited by Charlandjaci; 09-04-18 at 20:16.

Default Re: Budding sailer with sailboat on the Medway looking for any opportunities

Quote Originally Posted by Charlandjaci View Post
    Hi All,
    I am looking for any opportunity to crew on any sailboat to gain more experience.
    I currently have a 21ft jaguar on a swinging mooring off HNYC and would be happy to go out with that aswell but would need someone with a bit more experience than myself as I’m still a novice, hence looking for the experience.
    Please don’t hesitate to contact me, I’m mostly available during the week so with a bit of notice I should hopefully be available.
    Many thanks
    HNYC is where??

Default Re: Budding sailer with sailboat on the Medway looking for any opportunities

Hi,
    Apologies, it’s hooness yacht club

Any takers?

I'm a bit busy just now, but come july and usgust I should have more free time, and during the week suits me best. I would be happy to come over from essex to go out with you on your boat sometimes, as mine is now ashore for the next year, and my little one is in cumbria.

I'm not vastly experienced, but have covered a reasonable distance on my own boats in the last 2 years, mostly singlehanded, the rest shorthanded with just 2 of us.

if your interested pm me and remind me after june.

hey man I am planning to go on my folksong that I am currently hanging out on the medway right now west along channel but till then write me your pho no to maremostro@GMAIL.com so we can arrange some sailing