Default DOGA Screwfix Wiper blades - where to buy?

Hi all

Iím looking for some replacement DOGA (or similar) wiper blades for my pantograph wiper arms.

I need to ones that are screw fitting, but have not been able to track any down online.

Any pointers?

Cheers
    Kenny

Default Re: DOGA Screwfix Wiper blades - where to buy?

Hi

Got some DOGA wipers for the Azi from, JCH Marine & Offshore Supplies, 01782 855406, www.jchmarinesupplies.co.uk they took a couple of weeks to get from the manufacturer, other than that good service

Regards

John
    John - North East Scotland
    Azimut 39
    http://new.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/...hips/235095472

I bought two screw-fit blades from a UK supplier last year, which seized after about 3 months. I bit the bullet and ordered original fit blades for my Beneteau Antares from Ancasta (who were very helpful) at the beginning of this week, they arrived at my home in central Scotland from France 24 hours later.
    They were expensive, but it looks as if they will allow car type blades to be fitted should I require to replace them in future.

Alan

I got new ones from a truck parts supplier, they were identical to the ones originally supplied with the boat.

I've just found the invoice for the blades I bought from the UK supplier - although sold as a marine fitment, their website shows the blades to be powder-coated steel, so that explains the short life on my boat in the Clyde. I had to drill out the screws to remove the blades in order to fit the correct DOGA ones.