Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: Not sure what to do re cooking

Quote Originally Posted by Davy_S View Post
    Thanks for the update, great response, simply put it down to one of life's experiences, your daughter sounds level headed.
    +1
    was the sweet potatoe and chilli soup any good ?

At least no long term harm done. Just imagine planning the wedding reception.
    Must be a market out there for the complete vegan cookbook for liveaboards ?

Worked with a Vegan one. He was sitting outside the office eating his picnic lunch one day.
    The police moved him on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bertramdriver View Post
    My experience of veganism, earned from a vegan ex wife and vegetarian daughter is that it is a strategy employed to control their environment. Used as a passive aggressive method to ensure that they are always be the centre of attention and guaranteeing that they will always hold the moral high ground.
    The only way to to regularise the situation is to lay down ground rules early on the cruise IE. We are meat eaters and intend to continue as such. If your dietary needs differ then you should go shopping and buy supplies of food that you can eat and you can prepare it yourself before we infect the galley with dead animals. We normally eat together as a group and do not get involved in discussions or pass judgement on what others are eating but if that is a struggle for you then you can eat of the foredeck
    It works
    I think I can see why she is an ex.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345