Default Anyone have a spare one of these please?

2018-06-14 13.43.39.jpg2018-06-14 13.43.39.jpg
    Plug on autohelm 4000, working well, want a backup and to save running a new supply a spare plug would do the trick
    Thanks

Default Re: Anyone have a spare one of these please?

Sorry just realised this should be jn Wanted, maybe a moderator will kindly move it, no idea if i can do that myself.

Quote Originally Posted by blan321 View Post
    2018-06-14 13.43.39.jpg2018-06-14 13.43.39.jpg
    Plug on autohelm 4000, working well, want a backup and to save running a new supply a spare plug would do the trick
    Thanks
    I may have. Our WP5000 died last year. I'll have a hunt around to see if I kept any parts as I'm sure they're the same... In case I forget, give me a dig tomorrow.
    Phil & Val (aka Dougal & Ermintrude)

Hi,
    It looks like a standard four pin plug, possibly Bulgin.
    I have used this firm and found them very quick and a lot cheaper than going to a chandler - maybe worth a try.
    http://cpc.farnell.com/bulgin/px0748...8569?st=bulgin

Thanks for all the help. In the end I contacted a number of possible suppliers.
    David Mckenzie of Binder UK (www.binder-connector.co.uk), was incredibly helpful, he confirmed it was a Binder plug and socket, still current items, sent me the part numbers and the electronic catalogues, and then sent on the correct items really quickly making every effort to ensure I got the right parts, even down to how the rain shield was secured. I have no connection with the company or staff, just a grateful customer. Hope helpful to others, especially those with old Autohelms.