Default FS: Musto BR2 Ocean Jacket and Trousers (Suit) £200 - Large - barely worn

For sale: Musto BR2 Ocean Jacket and Trousers £200 - Size Large

Purchased for £350 at the Musto Outlet in Gunwharf Quays. I wore these for only 2 or 3 weekends until deciding the Medium would have been a better size for me, so picked up those, and selling the size L in excellent condition. Photos as below, but please let me know if any more needed or any questions. Phone pics are a little washed out, but in real life they have the 'new suit' shine.

Musto codes are BSL3570 and BSL3590, blurb from online store below.

Located in Christchurch, Dorset, happy to arrange viewings or to post.

David

DSC_3410 by dmjb4, on Flickr

DSC_3408 by dmjb4, on Flickr

DSC_3405 by dmjb4, on Flickr

MUSTO OCEAN JACKET

This waterproof and breathable Ocean Jacket, made to Musto’s stringent BR2 standards, is your foul weather protection for offshore sailing. Double cuffs, a double storm flap with a drainage channel over the zip and the rollaway fluorescent hood ensure complete waterproof protection. A fleece-lined collar, hood and hand warmer pockets deliver exceptional warmth while safety touches include prismatic reflectors for visibility in low light.

2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric to our stringent BR2 standard, for prolonged torrential downpours
    The fluorescent hood rolls away and is 2-way adjustable for weather protection
    Double storm flap with drainage channel over a 2-way YKK® zip for an impenetrable front closure
    Fleece lined collar for comfort and warmth
    Double cuffs with adjustable outer cuffs for near drysuit protection
    Mesh lined for comfort against your skin and improved air circulation
    2 cargo pockets with water deflecting closures and 4 handwarmer pockets half lined with fleece plus 1
    internal zipped pocket
    Internal zipped sunglasses pocket
    Prismatic reflectors and in-seam reflective details to keep you visible in low light

MUSTO OCEAN TROUSER

Stay dry when sailing offshore in the Ocean Trouser. Highly durable, waterproof and breathable to Musto’s exceptional BR2 standard, you can rely on this garment for comprehensive protection. Added abrasion-resistance on the knees and seat ensure longevity. A thigh pocket and detachable multi-tool pouch provide storage and the chest pockets are lined with fleece to keep your hands warm. The Velcro adjustable, elasticated strap design prevents them from slipping and the ankles are adjustable to keep water out. Sail offshore in comfort.

2-layer waterproof and breathable fabric to our stringent BR2 standard, for prolonged torrential downpours
    Fully seam taped to give a waterproof seal along all seams
    Hi-fit design for added protection with back waist adjustment and elasticated underarms and braces
    Elasticated underarms for a comfort fit
    Detachable multi-tool pouch for easy access to tools when needed
    Fabric covered, adjustable shoulder braces with velcro to prevent slipping for a snug fit
    2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with gusset for easy access
    Thigh cargo pocket with a water-deflecting closure to keep items dry
    Reinforced knees and seat for added durability and abrasion resistance
    SHELL: 75% Nylon, 25% Polyurethane
    LINING: 100% Polyamide
    WP: 15,000mm
    MVP: 7,000g/m2
    Last edited by dmjburrows; 17-06-18 at 19:45.

Default Re: FS: Musto BR2 Ocean Jacket and Trousers (Suit) £200 - Large - barely worn

What size are you? I also don't know if these would fit or I would be better with an M - oprevious Mustos were MB (Medium Broad, or short fat person)

- W

Default Re: FS: Musto BR2 Ocean Jacket and Trousers (Suit) £200 - Large - barely worn

PM sent.

This has been sold, to me. David said he wore it 2 or 3 weekends, must have been on a very clean boat on a dry day, because the suit looks as new, thanks David
    Rainbow Marine.
    www.rainbowmarine.co.uk