Default Were you the cat that shouted at me in Soton water this evening.

If so sorry. I didnít see you in the sun glare until quite late then didnít realise how fast you were going. My bad. Should have given way.

Default Re: Were you the cat that shouted at me in Soton water this evening.

No..,
    but your decency to apologise is noted.
    Life is too short to drink bad wine.

Quote Originally Posted by Elessar View Post
    If so sorry. I didn’t see you in the sun glare until quite late then didn’t realise how fast you were going. My bad. Should have given way.
    Did the cat follow you ashore?
    Had a cheeky little boat trip this evening followed by dinner in the garden. Spoiled by normally sane people making animal noises all around.
    Madness. Should have stayed on the boat.

Colregs infractions. There should be a sticky thread in which we can all rant about others....!
    Graham. Bavaria 42 Vision, "Scala"

Quote Originally Posted by Scala View Post
    Colregs infractions. There should be a sticky thread in which we can all rant about others....!
    That only works when the only rule sailors know is, "motor gives way to sail", mobos go everywhere at 50 knots and don't look behind them and everyone knows they are in the right all the time. And of course they have to have a rocna.
    Sorry to spoil it but I'm afraid I was most definitely in the wrong this time starting with failing to keep a proper look out I guess.
    Thread ruined.......

That only works when the only rule sailors know is, "motor gives way to sail", mobos go everywhere at 50 knots and don't look behind them and everyone knows they are in the right all the time. And of course they have to have a rocna.
    Sorry to spoil it but I'm afraid I was most definitely in the wrong this time starting with failing to keep a proper look out I guess.
    Thread ruined.......
    Please adhere to the rules. You mentioned anchors way before page 7.