Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: First Boat: Sunseeker Mexico 24

Thanks Rob- I hoped you spot the thread as I'd found yours and have spent an evening looking back through your facebook photos of the refurb. We're at a very frustrating time because we're keen to get the bought out as soon as possible so we've contracted in guys at the boat yard to do a lot of the work but that means I don't have access to it at the evenings and weekends to tinker. I'm feeling at a bit of a loose end and household cores aren't quite a fun!

Default Re: First Boat: Sunseeker Mexico 24

Quote Originally Posted by neil-c-8 View Post
    Thanks Rob- I hoped you spot the thread as I'd found yours and have spent an evening looking back through your facebook photos of the refurb. We're at a very frustrating time because we're keen to get the bought out as soon as possible so we've contracted in guys at the boat yard to do a lot of the work but that means I don't have access to it at the evenings and weekends to tinker. I'm feeling at a bit of a loose end and household cores aren't quite a fun!
    There are some disadvantages of having the boat at home too - always something to do and thus my 2 months morphed into 8 as I found funds for a few more jobs... Thankfully I'm patient where things like this are concerned, perhaps a good thing as the Fletcher Arrowbolt has been on the driveway for 7 years! This winter will be a busy one I think... Look forward to seeing yours afloat - take lots of pictures of your travels please too!
    Follow my boat ramblings - https://www.facebook.com/RobsBoatDiary/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234