Default yachtmaster offshore power theory - online/distance learning course

Hi chaps,

I would like to do the shore based theory, I need to get my yachtmaster offshore (power) ticket over the next year or two.

Could anyone recommend a provider of courses or share their experiences of doing it?
    Refitting a 63' Danish MFV-Diving-Building rebreathers-Reverse engineering+patternmaking

Default Re: yachtmaster offshore power theory - online/distance learning course

Try navathome.com. We have used them a lot over the years and most people are very satisfied.

+1 navathome

Quote Originally Posted by yorkie_chris View Post
    Hi chaps,

I would like to do the shore based theory, I need to get my yachtmaster offshore (power) ticket over the next year or two.

Could anyone recommend a provider of courses or share their experiences of doing it?
    Think the theory is the same for sail & motor.

Thanks chaps been looking at reviews of navathome and seems good
    Refitting a 63' Danish MFV-Diving-Building rebreathers-Reverse engineering+patternmaking