Default Westerly Seahawk ..Moody 346

Good morning,

I am based in East Yorkshire and was hoping some one could oblige me and the better half. We would like to have a viewing of the above boats. This is our short list and prior to actively seeking and purchasing one of the two, we would like to have a look at either boat and speak with an owner face to face. So if you have one nearby would be very grateful.

Also will be down Portsmouth /Southampton area in September if any owners could oblige.

Thanks in advance

Vince

Default Re: Westerly Seahawk ..Moody 346

The op is a double post!

What did you buy? These two designs were at the top of my list too? We went with a Seahawk in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by stu9000 View Post
    What did you buy? These two designs were at the top of my list too? We went with a Seahawk in the end.
    Hiya Mate I was seduced by a Bavaria 38 but let down by the seller. Then I retired from my then job, so still looking but just put it on the back burner as just starting a new business. Haven't wrote off a Seahawk as considerably cheaper then the Bavaria as well as berthing the Bav 38 is 40ft. Will hopefully be sorted later in the year but if bought now would not have time to do anything with it. I enjoyed your video on the Seahawk and it looked nice down below. Like I said I haven't seen one below yet apart from pics/ vids if you have any pics below of yours with people sat etc just to gauge the size would appreciate seeing them. I went on a Moody 346 it was nice but too small and i would have to be a hobbit to get in the rear cabin and SWMBO wasn't impressed. You will have to do a vid review of yours I enjoyed your initial one.