Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161666768697071

Default Re: UK Sailors And Expats In The EU - Run Up To Friday 29th March 2019 & Beyond?

Quote Originally Posted by Perrycas View Post
    Thanks for this although i don't understand Grahams comment about 'revert to original'. What original?
    The Portuguese owners were given 6 months to return to Portuguese registration.

Default Re: UK Sailors And Expats In The EU - Run Up To Friday 29th March 2019 & Beyond?

Quote Originally Posted by Perrycas View Post
    My apologies if this is not the correct thread, but it sort of looked like it might be. I'm Australian looking at buying a boat within the EU, I have a few options for flagging, but then i saw this 'Dutch light registration'.
    https://www.yachtregistration.compan...-registration/
    On the face of it, it would seem to be the solution to my flagging/VAT/etc problems. I have been trawling through this forum and had some very good advice/information on this project, so I wonder if anyone knows if they are Kosher? Sort of looks a bit too good to be true.
    Thanks
    Perry
    Try Channel Islands regs. easy, cheap on the long term and AFAIK Commonwealth citizens can apply (need to be checked though). Not EU tough, that might complicate bureaucracy in some countries in the Med.

Default Re: UK Sailors And Expats In The EU - Run Up To Friday 1st November & Beyond❓

I have modified the title to bring it up to date❗️

I will be interesting to see which predictions come to pass.❓
    Last edited by nortada; 17-10-19 at 04:00.
    🇵🇹Neither a Remainer or a Leaver be. Hoping for the best but planning for the worst✔️

Default Re: UK Sailors And Expats In The EU - Run Up To Friday 1st November & Beyond❓

Quote Originally Posted by nortada View Post
    I have modified the title to bring it up to date❗️

I will be interesting to see which predictions come to pass.❓
    What makes you think anything has changed?

Default 🇵🇹This Link Is The Latest Update From The UK Government On Health Cover In Portugal .

Last edited by nortada; 28-10-19 at 12:18.
    🇵🇹Neither a Remainer or a Leaver be. Hoping for the best but planning for the worst✔️

Default Re: 🇵🇹This Link Is The Latest Update From The UK Government On Health Cover In Portug

So, for you and I, nothing has changed -

If you are a UK national living in Portugal and accessing healthcare based on your residence, your access to healthcare will not change when the UK leaves the EU

Default Re: 🇵🇹This Link Is The Latest Update From The UK Government On Health Cover In Portug

Quote Originally Posted by Graham376 View Post
    So, for you and I, nothing has changed -

If you are a UK national living in Portugal and accessing healthcare based on your residence, your access to healthcare will not change when the UK leaves the EU
    Absolutely correct but like you in your neck of the woods, at this time of the year we get a lot of new arrivals and healthcare in these unsettled times is always a big issue.

One observation is the data available is rather dated so this latest submission is to help steady troubled nerves.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161666768697071