Default The Haven, Lymington

Located on the Lymington Yacht Haven site is The Haven restaurant. Last night I had a very good meal there. Prices average but quality was right up there. Portions suitably sized for hungry yachties too. It seems you need to book a little in advance, though we got in without a reservation as we were earlish. It is close to hand if you are in the marina there, but only a short walk from the Dan Brun (?) LHA pontoon as well. Bit of a trek from the Town Quay.

Default Re: The Haven, Lymington

Small world, we've had a meal there last week as well. We picked the dishes from their Autumn Set Menu and haven't been disappointed. The meals were delicious.

Default Re: The Haven, Lymington

Quote Originally Posted by Channel Sailor View Post
    Located on the Lymington Yacht Haven site is The Haven restaurant. Last night I had a very good meal there. Prices average but quality was right up there. Portions suitably sized for hungry yachties too. It seems you need to book a little in advance, though we got in without a reservation as we were earlish. It is close to hand if you are in the marina there, but only a short walk from the Dan Brun (?) LHA pontoon as well. Bit of a trek from the Town Quay.
    I think I have to check this place . thanks for the recommendation.