Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Levington to Brightlingsea in one and a half Hours

Quote Originally Posted by Bigplumbs View Post
    I am well aware of that thanks. Perhaps you should ask yourself what you do that either annoys others or is against some rule or another
    ?????

Content is not of the standard, expected in the ECF is it
    Brexit: ‘taking back’ what we had never lost, in order to lose everything we had...

the quality of riposte is particularly poor ;-)

And you think that shooting people with a shot gun is acceptable as you stated above. You are clearly an unbalanced, stupid horrible person.

I have thought about this further and taking account of the fact that your post contained threats of physical violence I am referring this matter to the Police. Your user name is most likely your boat name so you should not be too difficult for them to find.
    You really are a barrel of fun, aren't you? What a ludicrous, childish, petulant reaction to a clearly tongue-in-cheek remark that contains no threat whatsoever even if you are dim enough to misread it and then take it literally - I'm sure the police will congratulate you for wasting their time.
    For someone who makes such a big public virtue of ignoring rules and laws you're remarkably quick on the draw to enlist the law's help, arn't you?
    Try reading what I wrote, go on, actually read the words and assimilate their meaning if you can. Sorry, try to understand their meaning. Is that easier?
    What a pathetic saddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bumbulum View Post
    You really are a barrel of fun, aren't you? What a ludicrous, childish, petulant reaction to a clearly tongue-in-cheek remark that contains no threat whatsoever even if you are dim enough to misread it and then take it literally - I'm sure the police will congratulate you for wasting their time.
    For someone who makes such a big public virtue of ignoring rules and laws you're remarkably quick on the draw to enlist the law's help, arn't you?
    Try reading what I wrote, go on, actually read the words and assimilate their meaning if you can. Sorry, try to understand their meaning. Is that easier?
    What a pathetic saddo.
    You really like to keep the insults flowing don't you. A few more adjectives might be in order. I will copy and paste what you said below so that you can read it and possibly might be able to understand what you wrote. I will also give you my understanding

Tar all drone pilots with the same brush? I rather wish I could tar them with a load of #6 shot instead.

Tar them with 6 shot. Now unless you were going to pour some 6 shot into some tar and pour it over the drone pilot. I took it to mean you would like to shoot them (The drone pilot) with a shot gun using a cartridge containing 6 shot. I saw no hint of a joke in this.

Perhaps you would like to explain how this contains no threat

Also Perhaps you would explain where I might have interpreted what you wrote incorrectly.

Also you claim that a drone flew 0.5 miles and presumably hovered between your backstay and shrouds on a boat that was presumably rocking with the sea. Any drone pilot will tell you that this would be impossible

I look forward to seeing you on the water one day
    Last edited by Bigplumbs; 23-10-18 at 14:48.
    Only ever look down on a person when you are bending over to help them up.

You really like to keep the insults flowing don't you. I will copy and paste what you said below so that you can read it and possibly might be able to understand what you wrote. I will also give you my understanding

Tar all drone pilots with the same brush? I rather wish I could tar them with a load of #6 shot instead.

Tar them with 6 shot. Now unless you were going to pour some 6 shot into some tar and pour it over the drone pilot. I took it to mean you would like to shoot them (The drone pilot) with a shot gun using a cartridge containing 6 shot. I saw no hint of a joke in this.

Perhaps you would like to explain how this contains no threat

Also Perhaps you would explain where I might have interpreted what you wrote incorrectly.
    Crikey, it seems very clear to me!

1. It says, "I rather wish", which has a very different meaning to, " I will'.

2. Even if it had said, "I will", it would still not have sounded, to me, like a serious threat.

Quote Originally Posted by NealB View Post
    Crikey, it seems very clear to me!

1. It says, "I rather wish", which has a very different meaning to, " I will'.

2. Even if it had said, "I will", it would still not have sounded, to me, like a serious threat.
    Well we can now leave it to the Police to decide.

Next time you are at the airport try joking with one of the check in staff about a gun, bomb or anything similar and see where that gets you

OK, I'll explain, if you really are that dim.

What does "I rather wish..." state?
    It says I realise that I can't. Thus it specifically shows that there is no threat. So what on earth are you barking about?

Keep taking the pills fella. I don't think this is good for your blood pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Bumbulum View Post
    OK, I'll explain, if you really are that dim.

What does "I rather wish..." state?
    It says I realise that I can't. Thus it specifically shows that there is no threat. So what on earth are you barking about?

Keep taking the pills fella. I don't think this is good for your blood pressure.
    Once again you have it incorrect.

'I rather wish' is a statement of what you would like to do and if you believe that this attempt to hide intent will cut any ice when it matters then you are sadly mistaken.

I am sure you are proud of yourself and the insults you like to throw about.

As I said I will be pleased to meet you on the water one day.

Judging from your name and some of your other posts in the lounge I suspect you are somewhat older than me so keep an eye on your own blood pressure. And you also keep taking the blue pills

Once again you have it incorrect.

'I rather wish' is a statement of what you would like to do and if you believe that this attempt to hide intent will cut any ice when it matters then you are sadly mistaken.

I am sure you are proud of yourself and the insults you like to throw about.

As I said I will be pleased to meet you on the water one day.

Judging from your name and some of your other posts in the lounge I suspect you are somewhat older than me so keep an eye on your own blood pressure. And you also keep taking the blue pills
    How old are you ?

5 ?
    Rainbow Marine.
    www.rainbowmarine.co.uk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast