Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
Results 71 to 80 of 80
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sant Carles de la Rpita
    Posts
    6,933

    Default Re: Any advice for cruising Ibiza in a 10.5m boat?

    Pete
    If you are looking for somewhere closer to SA, have a look at Tarida
    On the west coast of Ibiza - 8 miles (by sea) from SA
    See this pic



    Several restaurants - the posh one is the Cotton Club but there are several to choose from.
    This is the view from the Cotton Club





    Further south there is Cala d'Hort with a view over Vedra.
    IMO, the restaurant in Cala d'Hort is the best on the island.


  2. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    midlands
    Posts
    7,299

    Default Re: Any advice for cruising Ibiza in a 10.5m boat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikofer78 View Post
    Depending on traffic and the size of your cruise ship, you dock in the eastern part of the harbor near Carrer de Botafoch about 1.5 km from the city center or closer to the old city and its sights at Avinguda de les Andanes. From the harbor you have a beautiful view of the old upper town, called Dalt Vila. I wanted to go to a cruise but had lots a problems with my boat. Here you can read my story https://princess55fly.blogspot.com/p/home.html Have a good time!
    I thought Id read this post , unbelievable service from Princess Yachts, Id heard all the rumours around the UK dealer and first hand from a buyer who had his delivered unfit to Portugal .
    As they say the older ones are the best.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    ation, Loc: ation, Loc: ation.
    Posts
    16,318

    Default Re: Any advice for cruising Ibiza in a 10.5m boat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    Pete
    If you are looking for somewhere closer to SA, have a look at Tarida
    On the west coast of Ibiza - 8 miles (by sea) from SA
    See this pic

    Several restaurants - the posh one is the Cotton Club but there are several to choose from.
    This is the view from the Cotton Club

    Further south there is Cala d'Hort with a view over Vedra.
    IMO, the restaurant in Cala d'Hort is the best on the island.
    Mike, can you recall if they have a pickup service? We don't have any way of storing an inflated tender at the moment.

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,297

    Default Re: Any advice for cruising Ibiza in a 10.5m boat?

    Quote Originally Posted by petem View Post
    Mike, can you recall if they have a pickup service? We don't have any way of storing an inflated tender at the moment.
    An inflatable kayak from decathlon works well as a tender on a small boat, I keep mine deflated under the table in the cabin, it only takes 10 mins with a hand pump to inflate.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    ation, Loc: ation, Loc: ation.
    Posts
    16,318

    Default Re: Any advice for cruising Ibiza in a 10.5m boat?

    Quick update on marina pricing (partner is out there) for our 10.5m boat....

    Ibiza Club Nautico - €195
    Santa Eulalia - €121

    Both booked on the day.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    54,654

    Default Re: Any advice for cruising Ibiza in a 10.5m boat?

    Quote Originally Posted by petem View Post
    Quick update on marina pricing (partner is out there) for our 10.5m boat....

    Ibiza Club Nautico - 195
    Santa Eulalia - 121

    Both booked on the day.
    Ibiza Town was always stupidly expensive in August

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Live London
    Posts
    3,746

    Default Re: Any advice for cruising Ibiza in a 10.5m boat?

    Given my Ibiza Town mooring cost E640 by the time tax electric etc had been added for a 17.9m boat the price is quite mild! Maybe next time I can ask for 2 x 10m berths and then figure out how to park it!

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    17,460

    Default Re: Any advice for cruising Ibiza in a 10.5m boat?

    Quote Originally Posted by jrudge View Post
    Maybe next time I can ask for 2 x 10m berths and then figure out how to park it!
    My strategy would be much simpler: next time, I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Any advice for cruising Ibiza in a 10.5m boat?

    I stayed at Club Nautico Ibiza in mid July. It was 280 Euro per night (water/Electric included) for a 14 meter boat

  10. #80
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    ation, Loc: ation, Loc: ation.
    Posts
    16,318

    Default Re: Any advice for cruising Ibiza in a 10.5m boat?

    Quote Originally Posted by John F View Post
    I stayed at Club Nautico Ibiza in mid July. It was 280 Euro per night (water/Electric included) for a 14 meter boat
    Ouch!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Latest YBW News

Find Boats For Sale

to
to