Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Donation. A Pionier 9 free to a good home.

Hi,
    Anybody interested in a Pionier 9 sailboat. I have no more time, health or money to sail and look after this boat. It's afloat in Southampton, Hampshire, UK.
    Btw: The hull is GRP but it's a classic, being the first boat designed to be build in fiber glass. It has a lot of woodwork inside and out anyway.
    Get in touch as soon as possible.
    Thanks
    Read more at http://www.ybw.com/forums/showthread...6BTYjzJjtIV.99IMG_0235.jpgIMG_0235.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Donation. A Pionier 9 free to a good home.

Trying to send a pm grr

Quote Originally Posted by rogeriorg View Post
    Hi,
    Anybody interested in a Pionier 9 sailboat. I have no more time, health or money to sail and look after this boat. It's afloat in Southampton, Hampshire, UK.
    Btw: The hull is GRP but it's a classic, being the first boat designed to be build in fiber glass. It has a lot of woodwork inside and out anyway.
    Get in touch as soon as possible.
    Thanks
    Read more at http://www.ybw.com/forums/showthread...6BTYjzJjtIV.99IMG_0235.jpgIMG_0235.jpg
    And still a good sailing boat, fast off the wind, go like a train
    Brexit: ‘taking back’ what we had never lost, in order to lose everything we had...

One became quite famous when it was sailed across the Atlantic by a young woman,sometime in the 1970s?

Quote Originally Posted by Wansworth View Post
    One became quite famous when it was sailed across the Atlantic by a young woman,sometime in the 1970s?
    Nicolette Milnes-Walker in 1971 … took 40 odd days as I remember. First woman to do it solo. Later, as Nicolette Coward, ran a bookshop in Dartmouth which is when I knew her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfisher 5 View Post
    Nicolette Milnes-Walker in 1971 … took 40 odd days as I remember. First woman to do it solo. Later, as Nicolette Coward, ran a bookshop in Dartmouth which is when I knew her.
    I have the book some where
    Brexit: ‘taking back’ what we had never lost, in order to lose everything we had...

Like the picture from the mast head. That is the shape that god intended sailing yachts to be is it not?

Does the boat come with the bottle of wine (not that I am able to take up the kind offer..... currently operating a strictly one in one out rule on my small fleet)

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo View Post
    Like the picture from the mast head. That is the shape that god intended sailing yachts to be is it not?

Does the boat come with the bottle of wine (not that I am able to take up the kind offer..... currently operating a strictly one in one out rule on my small fleet)
    More likely a tin of https://www.oranjeboom1671.com/oranj...premium-lager/
    Last edited by sailorman; 26-11-18 at 12:34.

I am very interested. Friend has one.
    I am in Pompey. Cant find out how to pm you.
    Can contact me on justyachts@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo View Post

Lovely boats. I sailed on one as a teenager and they are a joy to sail. If I didnt already have something very similar I would be very interested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast