Default eastwick falcon 26

Hi i have been chatting to a chap at the BSS today and informs me there is an Eastwick Falcon 26 based on the Thames around the henley area.

Does anyone know who owns the boat and can pass my contact details on pls?

Default Re: eastwick falcon 26

I think there is one used as a livaboard, its moored above Marsh Lock Henley at the end of the walkway, orange colour I think, was previously moored on one of the islands in Henley. No idea who owns it I'm afraid.

i have just bought 1 that was on the Thames and that was a liveaboard but it was/is blue& white

The correct name is Easticks Falcon. I had one as our first boat, and one of my Norfolk friends lived in a bungalow in the yard as a child when his father was yard manager, the yachts that were built there are still well regarded on the broads.

Quote Originally Posted by essexboy View Post
    The correct name is Easticks Falcon. I had one as our first boat, and one of my Norfolk friends lived in a bungalow in the yard as a child when his father was yard manager, the yachts that were built there are still well regarded on the broads.
    do you still have contact with them?
    yes i know they are Eastick's of Acle but funny how everyone calls them Eastwicks
    I have 1 that i think has spent all it's life on the Thames i have done loads of research these past 2 months and have come up with yes as far as i know she spent all her time there.
    I think she was called Swancraft Harmony 2
    she was called Jane Anne when i got her but we don't like that name so will be calling her Harmony
    I have managed to trace her back to 92 but can;'t find any other info before then.
    Someone did show me a hoseasons brochure of her and i'd love to get a copy, but he wants too much money for it.
    mine has the different rubbing strake the lower band goes all the way round continuously where as the earlier ones before 77 it didn't they were broken near the front

John Hancocks old boat!

that name rings a bell, it wasn't him i got it off
    i got it from a dealer who moves boats the chap asked him to move it as he'd damaged it somehow.
    when the dealer got there and loaded it up asked where the bloke wanted it moved to, he didn't actually have anywhere to put it.
    so the dealer made him an offer and he took it.
    he then had it for about a year or so sitting in a marina and didn't have the time to do it so sold it and i bought it, for more money than it's worth but hey ho it's what i want
    i have spoke to 2 previous owners

i'm also trying to find out anyone who used to work or knows about swancraft ( henley) of wargrave