Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Default Re: Torqeedo Outboards?

Quote Originally Posted by nestawayboats View Post

The real problem until you get used to it is the delay is long enough that you don't think you've put enough power on, so you put a bit more power on, and then it all comes at once...

Ian, Nestaway Boats
    Yes this is what has happened, takes a bit of getting used to! Apart from this we love it, the main reason for us changing is my wife couldnt pull start the 2 stroke because of a bad shoulder meaning I had to go with her everytime she wanted to go ashore, for us this was worth the price premium alone.

Default Re: Torqeedo Outboards?

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    Yes this is what has happened, takes a bit of getting used to! Apart from this we love it, the main reason for us changing is my wife couldnt pull start the 2 stroke because of a bad shoulder meaning I had to go with her everytime she wanted to go ashore, for us this was worth the price premium alone.
    That was the unexpected benefit for us too - all the expected ones we paid all that money for, then the pleasure of afternoons aboard doing maintenance instead of getting squiffy in a bar while she shopped.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789