Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: boat handling tuition in Plymouth

many thanks for all the replies , I think I've got fixed up now thanks, through a contact at the marina

Hi, did you go ahead with the training? If so, how did it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Cornwall View Post
    Hi, did you go ahead with the training? If so, how did it go?
    sorry for the late reply , yes all went well half a day pontoon bashing which really helped me and a full day when he taught my wife the basics of boat handling and man over board drill which has really helped her confidence when we are out at sea.

Great, glad all went well for both you and your wife.
    Would you mind me asking who you used for instruction? I am currently looking at a training school based over at Yacht Haven as the school I have used for other courses based at QAB seem to have closed.
    I have just upgraded from a 24ft single outdrives to a 35ft twin outdrive and I too am looking at ‘Pontoon Bashing’ And getting in and out of Torpoint Harbour without causing chaos ��

mayflower marina where I keep the boat, recommended Nigel Mashembo tel. 07816 681027 .
    He's a really nice guy , put Jane fully at ease but I warn you he's very busy- he does a lot of stuff abroad but give him a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Cornwall View Post
    Great, glad all went well for both you and your wife.
    Would you mind me asking who you used for instruction? I am currently looking at a training school based over at Yacht Haven as the school I have used for other courses based at QAB seem to have closed.
    I have just upgraded from a 24ft single outdrives to a 35ft twin outdrive and I too am looking at ‘Pontoon Bashing’ And getting in and out of Torpoint Harbour without causing chaos ��
    I was going to suggest SeaRegs training (who also own Plymouth Sailing School), but I hope you've found someone suitable.

Hi, I have been in touch with Plymouth Sailing School thanks. Hopefully get something sorted over the next couple of weeks - just need some good weather. I’m not like the sailing types, I like sun and no wind. ��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12