Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Default Re: Brexit - latest on VAT Paid Status in the event of a 'no deal' Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydroberts View Post
    I doubt that very much.......what is there to fear?
    Your plumbs ain't that big.
    Oh dear you put the b in then used it without the b...…… 0/10 can do better
    Only ever look down on a person when you are bending over to help them up.

Default Re: Brexit - latest on VAT Paid Status in the event of a 'no deal' Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Bigplumbs View Post
    Oh dear you put the b in then used it without the b...…… 0/10 can do better
    Look again

Quote Originally Posted by Lloydroberts View Post
    Look again
    Too subtle for me unless you are supporting what I said by the highlighted bit

Please do not feed the Troll

Quote Originally Posted by stelican View Post
    +1

No please do, it's hilarious watching the Green-Eyed monster come out against successful people spending their money. If you use an accountant, you embrace tax avoidance after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigplumbs View Post
    Many assumptions there most incorrect as usual. Be proud of your modern capitalism never mind morals
    Of course my assumptions may be wrong, but they are based on what you wrote here in the asylum, nothing else.
    Ref. being proud of these things and moral/ethic implications, while I can't claim to have jumped off that particular bandwagon for those reasons alone, they did play a part in my choice.
    Which doesn't mean that I'm unable to call a spade a spade, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Portofino View Post
    As I said you nonimate a none Eu guy usually on a tropical island living in a tin roofed shack .
    And as I said you're delusional if you think that works. You're writing like a daily mail reader or a guy who thinks if something is in the internet then it must be right.

Quote Originally Posted by jfm View Post
    And as I said you're delusional if you think that works. You're writing like a daily mail reader or a guy who thinks if something is in the internet then it must be right.
    I never said that works !

We don,t get the daily mail or take any EN newspapers here in Switzerland so you have lost me on that one .Nether mind I suspect it’s not particularly relivent and it’s your option to elaborate further if you think it helps the thread .Suprised at the derogatory comment “ delusional “
    I,am writing married to a recently retired HMRC tax investigator .

Moving on if I may ?
    Seeing as this thread is Brexit related and initially focused on U.K. VAT .
    Widening it quite far for some ( sorry if I loose a few ? ) I fear just bear with me ........

In the EU the IOM and CI dependency’s have sat under the wing so to speak of the mother country GB .
    Similarities can be drawn with other tax efficient dependency’s either in or surrounded by other member states sat round the table at EU summits etc .A sort of friendly stand off .

I wonder if after Brexit if the Eu might challenge stuff , start pushing back etc tax policy coming out of those UK dependency’s if there’s no or minimal influence of the UK or any current lobbying from team GB is lost ??
    How reciprocal are those current arrangements gonna be post Brexit ?

A shift in motivation occurs from the Eu as well arguably revengeful.
    Speculation sure but I can’t see the status quo holding and suspect the Eu will drive an adverse direction of travel .

That's original I am sure you could do better if you really try your hardest

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast