Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Toilet woes

Default Re: Toilet woes

Quote Originally Posted by driver0606 View Post
    Having said that, my T series pump out pump is rather weak and does not sound too good so jfm, if you still have one available, I would be very interested.
    I see that you fixed the problem in the meantime, but just in case it would reappear in the future, I'm not sure a like for like replacement is a good idea.
    There are good reasons why jfm switched to Janneski pumps (name intentionally misspelled to facilitate the right pronounciation... ).

Thanks guys, in fairness it is still really noisy...obviously I should have just changed the whole pump assembly (the other toilet is nice and quiet) from the word go...so now I have a noisy...but not leaking toilet in the master. I think I will just get a whole new pump and macerator assembly and replace it next week. Obviously would have been easier last week when it was all out...but good practice and learning a bit more about my boat..all the time. Thanks for the reply JFM...no problem.

Mapism, the gianneschis are indeed a work of art. Rubber screw auger pump, driven by a 24v motor pulling about 30 amps. Super fast, super smooth, super industrial feel. They make the sealand T series pump look like a child’s toy. They weigh 25kg each. 2000 + vat. We bought 4, 2 for my boat and 2 for my brother’s.

I must make a thread about recent yard work.

Quote Originally Posted by jfm View Post
    Mapism, the gianneschis are indeed a work of art. Rubber screw auger pump, driven by a 24v motor pulling about 30 amps. Super fast, super smooth, super industrial feel. They make the sealand T series pump look like a child’s toy. They weigh 25kg each. 2000 + vat. We bought 4, 2 for my boat and 2 for my brother’s.

You can see why they are 4x more expensive than the Sealand pumps, different league.

Please do. Am I right in NOT remembering a thread on the Aquastar refitting, btw?
    I'm also thinking to post a brief report as soon as I will be done with an attempt to avoid a 15k+ MAN rip-off with a 7/800 metalwork.
    Writing this with fingers firmly crossed, in the meantime!

the gianneschis are indeed a work of art.
    can testify that this type of Gianneschi pump, at 28yo, is still running smooth in Blue Angel
    4 years ago I ordered a few small spare parts, available from stock at Gianneschi,
    That might have been the first time that this pump needed service.

Good job from Canados at the time, using Gianneschi pumps only, for; bilge pumps (2), fresh water pumps(2), black water tank emptying, grey water tank emptying, toilet flush pumps (2), fire fighting pump, anker shower pump,..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123