Question Garmin Bluechart Data Cards wanted

Hi,
    does anybody have any BlueChart Data Cards compatible with a GPS 492 still in a cupboard somewhere? I recently replaced the display on the GPS 492 I acquired with the boat, felt somewhat pleased with myself.

Then discovered the card left with the plotter only has charts for the French Atlantic coast etc. and not the Channel around Devon/Cornwall.

Garmin say they can't make these cards any more...don't want to throw away a perfectly fine chart plotter just because I can't get the charts again.

Hopeful...

PS I know the charts will be out of date, but I have alternative, up to date technology and paper as well.

Thanks in advance
    Nick

Default Re: Garmin Bluechart Data Cards wanted

Hi
    I have a Garmin BlueChart g2 2eu706l which covers the uk and Ireland. It is dated Jul2008. Let me know if it is of any use to you.
    BR Nick

Quote Originally Posted by NickRoe View Post
    Hi
    I have a Garmin BlueChart g2 2eu706l which covers the uk and Ireland. It is dated Jul2008. Let me know if it is of any use to you.
    BR Nick
    thanks. Sounds perfect. How much do you want?
    PS [edit] I am still finding my way round the forum, but if you PM me we can deal with the rest that way. Thanks
    Last edited by nick_n_wendy; 03-04-19 at 09:26.

PM sent