Default Katadyn / PUR Powersurvivor Membranes

Does anyone have any new membranes (if still sealed in original packaging they're good for 10 or 15 years) that are surplus to requirements? Silly prices for new ones...

I need two (I have a Powersurvivor 80 which uses two membranes from the 35 or 40 models )

Default Re: Katadyn / PUR Powersurvivor Membranes

I have a couple of new ones available not sure about price perhaps make an offer
    also have 2 x katadyn powersurvivor 40e watermakers for sale that we took of the boats a couple of years ago
    may i ask if you know the best place to sell these and if they can be sold on this forum thanks

Hi, welcome to the forum. Are the membranes still sealed in their original packaging?

You can sell the 40e on her but there is a forum limit of 400 maximum value and that would be rather a bargain! The best bet is to put them on eBay and the rules here allow you to link to that eBay sale so long as you clearly note that it is an eBay sale in the title.

Can I ask where in the world you are ?

Hi thanks for the info

I am in Devon U.K

will perhaps look at eBay

The 40e s should sell pretty quickly through there - if in good working order they are around 1500 normally

Great thanks for the info i will have to go through them as see whats what I am sure 2 of them are working
    but the 3rd one the motor is stuck as its been a good while since that one was used I expect it will still be worth money
    perhaps ebay as I am sure the motor can be fixed.

Hi Thanks for your message I think I will have to let the membrains go with the water makers
    I have, but thanks for the offer I think you may perhaps bee mistaken as new dry membranes last for years its wet ones that have a short shelf life Thanks