Default Video of our new Flexiteek decking....

Video of our new Flexiteek decking would be really boring, so here’s some slo motion of Ann kicking our dog...
    Needless to say, the decking looks fantastic and no animals were hurt in the making of this video

Default Re: Video of our new Flexiteek decking....

Nice one, Nigel. Much more uplifting than insurance threads. BTW have you added sound effects or has Banjo's voice got deeper in his old(er) age?

R.

No sound effects, that’s what a dogs head being kicked sounds like at 25% speed

Looks very good, did you have that done in the us?

Yes, ft lauderdale is the place to come if you want things done, very well set up here. It’s Flexi G2 - lots of it, there’s quite a lot of finishing that needs doing but I think it’s going to look good.
    I’ll post photos when it’s done....

Quote Originally Posted by Nigelpickin View Post

No sound effects, that’s what a dogs head being kicked sounds like at 25% speed
    Would you like me to be reincarnated as your dog gotta be better than aledged member of the flat earth society.

Anyhow on topic it does look good and as a fellow dog lover ( see we found somthing in common ) is it really low maintenance dog wise if you know what mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by Portofino View Post
    Would you like me to be reincarnated as your dog gotta be better than aledged member of the flat earth society.

Anyhow on topic it does look good and as a fellow dog lover ( see we found somthing in common ) is it really low maintenance dog wise if you know what mean ?

It’s better - Banjo pees and poops in a tray on the sugar scoop so we don’t have any issues other than hair and paw prints

Now the hair and prints come away with a hose - the grip that Lagoon use for the decks is super grippy but it’s difficult to keep clean.

It will still need scrubbing but will be easier than the old surface.

Mainly tho’, we got it cos it looks nice and feels better under foot - we’ve only got 85f here right now so no problems with burnt feet yet....

looks v nice Nigel

I've had it on my flybridge for a season (very same colour) and it really is easy to maintain and no need to get paranoid about food/drink spills