Question 1982 Volvo Penta 'Aquamatic' engines service manual / resources?

I've got to service my pair of 200hp Volvo Penta engines on my 1982 Carver. They've been sitting idle for a few years. It's a bit daunting...

What came with the boat was an inadequate little brochure (pictured). I found something on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Volvo-Penta.../dp/089330011X but it says it will takes 3 months to arrive! :-(

Anybody know of anything else, like any online resoures or pdfs, that would be useful?

Many thanks. ;-)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: 1982 Volvo Penta 'Aquamatic' engines service manual / resources?

Default Re: 1982 Volvo Penta 'Aquamatic' engines service manual / resources?

No thatís what you got with them

There is a lot on here about them more perhaps on the V6 150s they used the OMC blocks and the biggest concern would be corrosion at the exhaust manifolds and risers as the engines are normally sea (salt) water cooled
    If they have been lying for years then being seized is potentially a major problem
    The drives should have the bellows and water hoses attended to .
    Bringing in a professional at this point might be worthwhile if your not familiar with them

You might get some help from the Carver owners on here
    Last edited by scottie; 18-04-19 at 07:49.