Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Besenzoni IR remote - how to replicate

P.

when you get too frustrated trying to figure out how the Besenzoni remote functions (ie. rolling code, fixed, etc) and before you spend too much money on that, how about doing what I did. Got a universal remote with 6 remotes, 24V, 4chanel, ripped off the oem Quick control box, wired this on and I'm fine...

so you can go for something like this (find another seller giving it with 4 or 6 remotes...):
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-DC24V...IAAOSwR0JUPO2d

or you can spend more money and get a BT 4channel relay receiver:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Channel...MAAOSw6btXTkJj

cheers

V.

Thanks V for your suggestion, now I recall to have read of your solution in the past.
    Otoh, I was hoping to find an easier and quicker way, without fiddling with/installing any additional HW.
    Btw, with the setup in the first of your links you still must use a remote (albeit smaller), while I'd like to get rid of it altogether.

That aside, since you mention it: do you think that also infrared remotes can work with rolling codes?
    I suppose that this would be enough to make my idea a non-starter...

Quote Originally Posted by MapisM View Post
    That aside, since you mention it: do you think that also infrared remotes can work with rolling codes?
    I suppose that this would be enough to make my idea a non-starter...
    no idea P.
    mind, your mobile must be the exception in accepting IR, are you sure there's going to be a selection to choose from or you may end up having to get remotes anyway?
    BTW, I've no idea if mobile IR works with rolling codes if I had to choose I'd say you probably wont manage to get it to work.
    I have to admit that my limited search/reading wasn't v. enlightening, odd things these IR controls!

V.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12