Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Turbo pressure ,

Quote Originally Posted by Kawasaki View Post
    Could be cleanliness
    You checked the gearbox level again Mate after yer trip?
    Two points on that. It was mint until we crashed it raiding the funboxes. And can we check the funbox level before next long weekend.

She went well. Cracking boat.

we had a blimmin marvellous time. Welsh Med. At one point we recorded 25 C while at sea. I thought of Vas and even took off my t-shirt

Quote Originally Posted by BruceK View Post
    Two points on that. It was mint until we crashed it raiding the funboxes. And can we check the funbox level before next long weekend.

She went well. Cracking boat.

we had a blimmin marvellous time. Welsh Med. At one point we recorded 25 C while at sea. I thought of Vas and even took off my t-shirt
    was that huabloo in the prestige

Quote Originally Posted by BruceK View Post

enjoy your mini summer!
    for us down here, we enjoy an (almost) daily drizzle and temps good enough to work on the boat, so cannot complain
    I expect decent weather for end of June July, August and September and I'm afraid it will be too bleeding hot after all the cool spells we've had this year

V.

Quote Originally Posted by vas View Post

enjoy your mini summer!
    for us down here, we enjoy an (almost) daily drizzle and temps good enough to work on the boat, so cannot complain
    I expect decent weather for end of June July, August and September and I'm afraid it will be too bleeding hot after all the cool spells we've had this year

V.
    Dont worry....water temp is 8c currently.

I’ll send the pictures of those welsh tubs to the Isle of Man civil defence. We need to be ready to repel borders when that lot appear over the horizon. No way is there enough alcohol to satisfy their needs!

Quote Originally Posted by seastoke View Post
    was that huabloo in the prestige
    Not sure tbh. A Pete M (not Petem). I've sent out a party invite and am waiting on a response.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12