Default C-Map cartridge to fit Autohelm Navcenter 300 for West of Scotland

As title. I have the Autohelm NavCenter 300 which though old appears to work, but with it is a C-Map cartridge for French Pass which is not useful for cruising the west of Scotland. Although only a back up, I should like to make this kit more useful so if anybody has the correct type of C-Map cartridge however old and willing to sell, please contact me. I can email a picture of the cartridge. Uploading here failed.

Default Re: C-Map cartridge to fit Autohelm Navcenter 300 for West of Scotland

Still wanted please!

Cardinal, I have some, can you send a picture of yours to see if they are the same.

Thanks. I shall try. May be easier by email if you can PM me your address please.

Here are a couple of pics of the machine and the C-Map card I have. I want a card like that with West of Scotland charts on it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Could you pm me, might have your solution
    Keep it Simple!

PM sent to Cloud7!